Article 0 Definitions
- Act: The Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (No. 26 of 2012);
- App: The Japan Point website and mobile app;
- Company: LOGICO Pte. Ltd. a limited liability Company duly incorporated under the laws of Singapore and having its registered address at 137 TELOK AYER STREET #05-07 SINGAPORE 068602;
- Japan Point Outlet: Any service provider specified by the Company such as retails, restaurants, caters, distributors, etc.;
- Member: Any individual that has agreed with these rules and has been registered for Japan Point member in accordance with the predetermined procedures;
- Service: Any services provided to Member by the Company via the App;
- Transaction: Any activity conducted by a Member via the App and Japan Point Outlet such as, including but not limited to searching shops, making reservations, uploading of receipts, earning points, collecting rewards etc.
Article 1 Acceptance of Policy
Article 2 Collection of Your Personal Information
- Information provided by you refers to any and all information provided by you, including, but not limited to your name, address, phone number (including cell phone), e-mail address, cell phone e-mail address, other contact information, nickname, password, ID number, date of birth, sex, nationality and credit card information;
- Information collected in relation to your use of the Services refers to any and all information about your Transaction history of Services;
- Information automatically collected when you access to the website or mobile app refers to any and all information about IP address, URLs, GPS and your views (products and rewards) on web or mobile app.
- Any information disclosed in the public areas of any Site or App (such as any message board or forum) becomes public information. You should exercise caution when disclosing information in this way.
Article 3 Purposes of Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information
You agree and acknowledge that the Company may use your Personal Information and share it with any of our affiliated companies for the following purposes. In addition, the Company may disclose Personal Information if a law, government, or regulatory agency requires that the Company do so.
- When you use the Services as a Member When you use Services as a Member, the Company will use your Personal Information to identify you at the time you log in as well as after you log in and to automatically display your registered information on its Web pages.
- To carry out the transactions with you The company will use your Personal Information for the purpose necessary to carry out the transaction with you, including, but not limited to, shipping goods, providing services, responding to your inquiries, contacting you, providing relevant post-sale services.
- To advertise and market the business
- To provide information about Services via e-mail, postal mail or phone.
- To personalize contents and advertisements based on your sex, age, place of residence, personal interests and preferences, as well as other personal attributes, transaction history, and browsing history on the websites and mobile app operated by the Company.
- To analyze how you use the Services for the purpose of developing new services and improving existing services.
- To contact you relating to such Services as questionnaires, campaigns, blogs, message boards and other service to exchange opinion and information.
- To contact you, providing relevant post-sale services.
To respond to your inquiries
To respond to your inquiries to the Company via e-mail, postal mail or phone.
- Other The Company may use your Personal Information for the purposes not specified in this Article 3 in order to provide certain Services. In such cases, the Company will post an explanation of its use of such information on the website or mobile app of the said Services before using the Personal Information.
Article 4 Sharing Your Personal Information
The Company may share your Personal Information with the companies below within the scope of Use of the Personal Information.
- Business partners and vendors the Company works with to deliver Services you have subscribed to (including Japan Point Outlet)
- Industry regulators and other government organisations, as required by local laws and regulations
- Research institutions for market analysis purposes
- Your information is disclosed to the above only for relevant purposes (please refer to those mentioned in this Policy) or to protect the interests of our customers
- In some cases, we encrypt, anonymise and aggregate the information before sharing it. Anonymising means stripping the information of personally identifiable features. Aggregating means presenting the information in groups or segments e.g. age groups.
- We will also ensure that overseas organisations we work with observe strict confidentiality and data protection obligations.
Article 5 Consents
- By submitting your Personal Information to the Company, you agree and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information by the Company for some or all of the purposes mentioned above.
- If at any time we decide to collect, use or disclose your Personal Information in a different manner to the purposes set out above, we will request your consent to the additional purpose in writing, which you may refuse to give at your discretion.
- If you provide us with Personal Information relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children, parents or relatives), you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their Personal Information for the respective purposes.
- You may at any time withdraw any consent given in respect of the collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Information by giving prior notice in the form of a formal written request addressed to the Data Protection Officer.
- In the event you withdraw your consent to the Company for the processing of your Personal Information for the purposes mentioned above, the Company shall cease to process your Personal Information within twenty-one (21) working days upon receiving your withdrawal request. Please note that once consent is withdrawn, your request for any of the above purposes may as well be cancelled, and hence we may not be able to fulfil our services to you.
Article 6 Access and Correction to Your Personal Information
- I. You may apply for a copy of your Personal Information held by the Company or request for your Personal Information to be updated or corrected by sending a formal written request to our Data Protection Officer. Please be informed that we are entitled to charge a fee to recover the costs directly related to the access of the Personal Information for the time and effort spent by us in responding to the same, and will let you know the amount accordingly
Within twenty-one (21) working days upon receiving your request, the Company shall:
- Provide you with a copy of your Personal Information under our custody and/or other relevant information in accordance with the Act within; or
- Correct your Personal Information as soon as practicable and inform you that the correction has been made to your Personal Information; or
- Inform you that your request to access or correct your Personal Information is rejected, if the request was made in circumstances predefined by the Act where such access or correction is prohibited or not required.
Article 7 Accuracy of Your Personal Information
- You should ensure that all Personal Information submitted to us is complete and accurate. Failure to do so may result in our inability to provide you with information or services you have requested.
- The Company shall make a reasonable effort to ensure that Personal Information collected by or on behalf of the Company is accurate.
Article 8 Protecting Your Personal Information
The Company have implemented stringent measures to secure and protect your Personal Information. These include:
- Safeguards to prevent security breaches in our network and data base systems;
- Limit on access to information in our systems of our business partners and vendors;
- Strict verification processes to prevent unauthorised access to information.
Article 9 Third Party Website
The App may contain hyperlinks to websites which are neither maintained nor controlled by the Company. You agree and acknowledge that the Company shall not be responsible for the privacy and security practices employed by any third party website, and shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind, including any loss or misuse of Personal Information, arising from access to or use of any third party website.
Article 10 Cookies
Article 11 Contact Our Data Protection Officer
If you have any questions or complaints, or require more information about our policy above, please contact our Data Protection Officer below.
Article 12 Deletion of your Personal Information
If you wish to delete Personal Information that you have registered, contact the above email. To delete Personal Information, please provide the following information.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and ID number.
- A copy of your official ID, such as your passport.
- Details of the information you wish to amend or delete.
Article 13 Governing Law
Established on November 07th, 2016